This is a great quick meal that boosts your immune system and tastes great! This recipe can be used as a base of many other dishes and even soups. Feel free to add more veggies such as cauliflower, carrots, Brussels sprouts and others. Eating this meal at least 3 times a week can make a huge difference in your health and immune system. Try and see for yourself!
- 1 cup of lightly steamed or raw broccoli chopped
- 1 medium raw red bell pepper chopped
- 2 oz hemp seeds
- Update! 1 medium avocado (Thank you all for your feedback!)
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons of Eden organic brown mustard
(stone ground with apple cider vinegar and sea salt)
- Coconut Secret Organic Raw Coconut Aminos to taste
(healthy alternative to soy sauce made from coconut sap)
- Himalayan pink salt to taste (only if needed)
- Lightly steam the broccoli (or use it raw), and mix with rest of the ingredients
- Update! Many of you mentioned that you like to wrap this meal in nori sheets. We highly recommend it! besides the boosted taste, it also boosts the nutritional profile!
What immune system boosting nutrients will you be getting ?
- Over 200% of your daily values of vitamins A & C and Omega 3
- Over 100% of your daily value of vitamin K, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Phosphorus
- 50% of your daily value of Vitamin B6, vitamin E, Zinc, Magnesium, and Fiber
- As much protein as 2 oz chicken breast
- Want to share your immune system boosting recipes? Please comment!
Latest posts by Candida Specialists (see all)