This is a great quick meal that boosts your immune system and tastes great ! This recipe can be used as a base of many other dishes and even soups. Feel free to add more veggies such as cauliflower, carrots, Brussels sprouts and others. Eating this meal at least 3 times a week can make a huge difference in your health and immune system. Try and see for yourself !
- 1 cup of lightly steamed or raw broccoli chopped
- 1 medium raw red bell pepper chopped
- 2 oz hemp seeds
- Update! 1 medium avocado (Thank you all for your feedback !)
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons of Eden organic brown mustard
(stone ground with apple cider vinegar and sea salt)
- Coconut Secret Organic Raw Coconut Aminos to taste
(healthy alternative to soy sauce made from coconut sap)
- Himalayan pink salt to taste (only if needed)
- Lightly steam the broccoli (or use it raw), and mix with rest of the ingredients
- Enjoy !
- Update ! Many of you mentioned that you like to wrap this meal in nori sheets. We highly recommend it ! besides the boosted taste, it also boosts the nutritional profile !
What immune system boosting nutrients will you be getting ?
- Over 200% of your daily values of vitamins A & C and Omega 3
- Over 100% of your daily value of vitamin K, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Phosphorus
- 50% of your daily value of Vitamin B6, vitamin E, Zinc, Magnesium, and Fiber
- As much protein as 2 oz chicken breast
- Want to share your immune system boosting recipes? Please comment!