Last Updated on by
“The Most Amazing Anti Candida Cauliflower Rice Ever Made”
A perfect blend of exotic aroma, health, nutrients and flavor. This nutritional powerhouse started as a raw recipe, and everybody loved it…however, people still missed cooked rice, so we decided to modify this with the stir-fry version. The result? We will let you be the judge of that…all we can say is that all our testers replaced their rice dishes with this recipe.
What your body will get from Restore Nutrients Cauliflower Rice™
- powerful antioxidants & phytonutrients
- over 50% of your daily values of vitamins, minerals and electrolytes
- as much protein as 4 oz chicken breast !
- as much Omega-3 as 4 oz Salmon !
- 66% of your daily values of fiber !
Want more details? Here are a few more nutrition facts! Do you see why this is called restore nutrients?
|Macro-nutrients||Vitamins %Daily Value||Minerals %Daily Value|
59 g (45%)
25 g (66%)
EFAs (Essential fatty acids)
11 g (75%)
3 g (185%)
Before We Start…Did You Know?
You can eat the healthiest foods in the world, but without sufficient digestive enzymes, your body may not be able to absorb the nutrients from the foods, which can lead to vitamins and minerals deficiencies.
Dr. Edward Howell, the world’s top authority in enzymes research and one of the leading pioneers in this field, summarized it well:
Without enzymes, no activity at all would take place. Neither vitamins, minerals, or hormone can do any work – without enzymesDr. Edward Howell
Enzymes deficiencies or low levels of enzymes are quite common these days, as a result of the modern lifestyle that is usually poor in high quality raw fresh foods. Symptoms may include digestion issues such as constipation, bloating, or gas, unhealthy skin, nails or hair, joint problems and more Learn More
Health starts in…the Kitchen
- 1 tablespoon of organic extra virgin raw coconut oil (anti-fungal, also – excellent oil for stir-fry/high heat cooking, sweet exotic aroma)
- ½ head of medium cauliflower grated, see directions below (nutrition powerhouse)
- 1 medium red onion, chopped (anti-fungal)
- 2 small chili peppers fine chopped – optional but highly recommended (detox, circulation, strong anti-inflammatory, makes other ingredients work better)
- 2-4 garlic cloves chopped (anti-fungal)
- 2 inch ginger chopped (anti-fungal)
- 1 large red bell pepper chopped (nutrition powerhouse)
- 1 large carrot grated (nutrition powerhouse)
- 1 oz hemp seeds hearts (nutrition powerhouse)
- ground cayenne to taste – optional (detox, circulation, strong anti-inflammatory, makes other ingredients work better)
- Himalayan pink salt to taste (natural healthy salt, rich in traces minerals, gourmet flavor)
- Bragg Liquid Aminos or Coconut Secret Organic Raw Coconut Aminos to taste (excellent healthy alternatives to the standard high sodium processed soy sauce, rich in amino acids and trace minerals. If you are allergic to soy, use the coconut Aminos since the Bragg is derived from Soy)
- 2-6 raw nori sheets (ocean nutrition powerhouse, gourmet flavor)
- Cut cauliflower into florets, removing the stem
- Grade the cauliflower florets or use food processor so they resemble white rice grains look
- Heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil in wok or cast-iron skillet, medium-high heat
- Add the chopped red onions, garlic and grated ginger, sauté until onions turn brown color, about 2-3 minutes
- Add the graded cauliflower, mix well
- Add the Himalayan pink salt, the liquid aminos and cayenne, mixing all well for about 2-3 minutes, add a little spring water If needed. We want to take advantage of the cauliflower’s nature to absorb flavors, so mix well to get maximum flavor!
- Add the rest of the veggies mix well, do not overcook the cauliflower! keep stir-frying until all liquids are absorbed and it has the desired consistency. Keep the frying time of the veggies under 2-3 minutes to get more nutrients
- Remove from heat
- Add the hemp seeds hearts, mix well
- Add more Himalayan pink salt as needed
The Chef’s Suggestion
“Bring out the gourmet flavor”
- Before serving, add 3-4 tablespoons of raw organic coconut butter and mix.
Make sure it is 100% pure organic and raw and that nothing but coconut is added, so you get all the nutrients and benefits of whole coconut, such as fiber, protein, healthy fats and minerals and of course the exotic refreshing coconut aroma and flavor. Our favorite brand is Sacred Foods coconut butter.
- Use nori sheets to create a “sushi” wrap or tear up the nori sheets and mix them with the rice
We highly encourage you to replace the ingredients and experiment. By keeping the same type of ingredients, you will have more chances of success as far as taste and also nutrition wise. As we recommended many times, using the free online tools to measure the nutrients is a great way to ensure you are providing your body with all the needed nutrients.
You May Also Like…
Learn what are the best supplements to help you heal and what are the ones you should stay away from. Avoid critical mistakes that can ruin any candida or cleansing program.
Antifungals are not always the best fit for your candida and yeast issues ! Read More