Last Updated on
A perfect blend of exotic aroma, health, nutrients and flavor. This recipe has been one of our most popular candida recipes ever. What started as a raw cauliflower rice recipe with natural antifungals and healthy digestion fiber rich whole foods, ended up as a true culinary experience.
You can make this recipe raw or stir-fry. Both options are healthy, both options are super tasty.
The recipe is 100% vegan, and suitable for candida diet or other low carb lifestyles. It is also 100% gluten free.
Here’s what your body will get when you eat this recipe:
- 50% of your daily values of vitamins, minerals and electrolytes.
- As much protein as 4 oz chicken breast.
- As much Omega-3 as 4 oz Salmon.
- 66% of your daily values of fiber.
- Powerful antioxidants & phytonutrients.
Nutritional Facts Overview
|Macro-nutrients||Vitamins %Daily Value||Minerals %Daily Value|
59 g (45%)
25 g (66%)
EFAs (Essential fatty acids)
11 g (75%)
3 g (185%)
Health Starts In The Kitchen
- 1 tablespoon of organic extra virgin raw coconut oil (anti-fungal, also – excellent oil for stir-fry/high heat cooking, sweet exotic aroma)
- ½ head of medium cauliflower grated, see directions below (nutrition powerhouse)
- 1 medium red onion, chopped (anti-fungal)
- 2 small chili peppers fine chopped – optional but highly recommended (detox, circulation, strong anti-inflammatory, makes other ingredients work better)
- 2-4 garlic cloves chopped (anti-fungal)
- 2 inch ginger chopped (anti-fungal)
- 1 large red bell pepper chopped (nutrition powerhouse)
- 1 large carrot grated (nutrition powerhouse)
- 1 oz hemp seeds hearts (nutrition powerhouse)
- ground cayenne to taste – optional (detox, circulation, strong anti-inflammatory, makes other ingredients work better)
- Himalayan pink salt to taste (natural healthy salt, rich in traces minerals, gourmet flavor)
- Bragg Liquid Aminos or Coconut Secret Organic Raw Coconut Aminos to taste (excellent healthy alternatives to the standard high sodium processed soy sauce, rich in amino acids and trace minerals. If you are allergic to soy, use the coconut Aminos since the Bragg is derived from Soy)
- 2-6 raw nori sheets (ocean nutrition powerhouse, gourmet flavor)
- Cut cauliflower into florets, removing the stem
- Grade the cauliflower florets or use food processor so they resemble white rice grains look
- Heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil in wok or cast-iron skillet, medium-high heat
- Add the chopped red onions, garlic and grated ginger, sauté until onions turn brown color, about 2-3 minutes
- Add the graded cauliflower, mix well
- Add the Himalayan pink salt, the liquid aminos and cayenne, mixing all well for about 2-3 minutes, add a little spring water If needed. We want to take advantage of the cauliflower’s nature to absorb flavors, so mix well to get maximum flavor!
- Add the rest of the veggies mix well, do not overcook the cauliflower! keep stir-frying until all liquids are absorbed and it has the desired consistency. Keep the frying time of the veggies under 2-3 minutes to get more nutrients
- Remove from heat
- Add the hemp seeds hearts, mix well
- Add more Himalayan pink salt as needed
The Chef’s Suggestion
“Bring out the gourmet flavor”
- Before serving, add 3-4 tablespoons of raw organic coconut butter and mix.
Make sure it is 100% pure organic and raw and that nothing but coconut is added, so you get all the nutrients and benefits of whole coconut, such as fiber, protein, healthy fats and minerals and of course the exotic refreshing coconut aroma and flavor.
- Use nori sheets to create a “sushi” wrap or tear up the nori sheets and mix them with the rice
We highly encourage you to replace the ingredients and experiment. By keeping the same type of ingredients, you will have more chances of success as far as taste and also nutrition wise. As we recommended many times, using the free online tools to measure the nutrients is a great way to ensure you are providing your body with all the needed nutrients.
To see more healthy low carb recipes, see: candida recipes.
Latest posts by Candida Specialists (see all)
- Best Doctors For Candida Overgrowth & Yeast infection - June 7, 2019
- Candida Cleanser : The Complete Natural Solution - June 2, 2019
- Strongest Candida Killer : Best Natural Antifungal Supplements & Foods - May 20, 2019