Last Updated on
“A Guilt free healthy dessert for sweets & chocolate cravings”
One thing stood out though: strong cravings for sweets and chocolate that made many people “cheat” and in some cases delayed their progress. Furthermore, a lot of people shared with us that they did not feel satisfied after their meals and always had this feeling as “something was missing”.
This is exactly what this recipe is all about:
It specifically designed to address these cravings for sweets or chocolate, without the guilt (or extra carbs), helping you to feel satisfied after your meals.
This delicious gourmet quality dessert is very easy to make, requires no blender or cooking and will make you feel energized (not jittery), satisfied and happy. On top of that, it also comes with naturally strong anti-fungal properties and may also help to promote healthy bowel movements.
Like all our recipes, you can include it as a part of your candida diet or others low carb lifestyles; It is very safe and will not cause die off symptoms.
Despite having only 3 main ingredients, one serving typically provides your body with:
- Over 150% of healthy omega 3 daily values
- 90% of vitamin k daily values
- Over 40% of fiber and iron daily values
- 9 grams protein
- Spring water (100 ml)
- Cacao powder (15 grams, choose raw organic & stone ground)
- Coconut butter (40 grams, choose raw organic & stone ground, Sacred foods coconut butter is our favorite brand)
- Chia seeds (15 grams, choose raw organic whole seeds)
- Himalayan pink salt (to taste)
- Stevia (to taste)
If you prefer a pudding consistency instead of a mousse use more water – 150 ml was found ideal in our testing.
To get a more distinct chocolate flavor you can use less coconut butter.
- Mix the water with the cacao powder. Add the himalayan pink salt and stevia
- Important note about stevia: little goes a long way ! if you find yourself adding more than 1 teaspoon of stevia and still not satisfied with the sweetness, consider experimenting with more himalayan pink salt, since salt brings out other flavors
- Add the coconut butter and mix well (if your coconut butter is solid, please read the next section)
- Add the chia seeds and whisk for 2-3 min until they are evenly mixed and the mousse consistency becomes thicker
- Put into the fridge for at least 4 hours. Enjoy !
About Coconut Butter
Coconut butter naturally solidifies below 75 degrees Fahrenheit (25°C). It is much easier to work with coconut butter in its creamy state which normally happens in room temperature during summer times. If it is still solid, put its container inside a bowl with warm water (a little above 75 degrees Fahrenheit) for a few minutes until it turns creamy. You can see this process in this picture.
Heating the coconut butter on the stove is not needed and also not recommended since we want to keep all its nutrients intact and “live”.
If you are a chocolate fan and prefer a healthy chocolate bar, you will love our famous Happy Detox Chocolate Dream Recipe™.
This chocolate recipe is specifically designed to help your body naturally fight candida and excess yeast, as well as supporting natural cleansing and detoxification.
But this is just the beginning: it can also help to boost your mental clarity, focus, good mood and positive attitude !