Last Updated on
How To Remove Mucoid Plaque Naturally
Doing a colon cleanse to remove mucoid plaque naturally is one of the most common body cleanses, although there are many misconceptions about mucoid plaque. Especially whether mucoid plaque is real or hoax. Based on the many questions we get, in this experts guide we’ll share our natural colon cleanse recipe, as well as the mucoid plaque FAQ.
Mucoid Plaque Removal Recipe
The colon cleanse recipe below is designed to safely detox and empty your colon naturally as you sleep. Based on our long experience with natural colon cleansing, we have found this simple recipe to be very effective and safe and it is a part of our natural protocols for candida cleanse, parasite cleanse and liver-gallbladder flush.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 organic lemon.
- Add 1 teaspoon of organic raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar (optional).
- Mix both into 16 ounces of distilled water.
- Drink before bedtime with 4-8 capsules of oxy-powder on an empty stomach away from any foods or other supplements. Oxy-powder releases oxygen in the colon to detoxify and loosen waste buildup, toxins, and undigested food particles so they can be flushed out through normal bowel movements. This is done in a completely natural and gentle way, yet it has shown to be very potent.
If you have never taken oxy-powder before, start with 2 capsules and gradually increase if needed.
You may repeat this every night for up to 5 days.
Mucoid Plaque Cleanse
What To Expect
- Drink before bedtime on an empty stomach.
- Expect the next day to have a series of bowel movements with hard stool buildup, trapped gas and toxins being eliminated.
- Most people feel a significant relief when the the hard stool buildup and toxins are being flushed out.
The ingredients in the mucoid plaque cleanse recipe above work together in synergy to naturally cleanse your colon. Another important benefit of using oxygen to cleanse the colon is that oxygen plays a key role in neutralizing and removing toxins from the body.
To learn more about oxy-powder and oxygen colon cleansing: oxy-powder for natural colon cleansing.
Benefits Of Removing Mucoid Plaque
We get many questions regarding mucoid plaque everyday. Many of the claimed benefits of removing mucoid plaque are related to the colon cleanse benefits, much more than they are related to mucoid plaque. Occasional constipation and waste buildup are common, and colon cleanse can offer a safe and natural way to get rid of these.
When it comes to mucoid plaque however, we have found a few claims about mucoid plaque to be misleading. Below is a summary of our research and the FAQ.
What Is Mucoid Plaque
The theory behind mucoid plaque is simple:
- Unhealthy eating and other “modern” factors can make mucus mix with fecal matter and stool in the colon.
- Overtime, this mucus – stool buildup gets drier and forms a brown – black rope sticky rubbery consistency in the colon.
- The body can’t eliminate it through normal bowel movements.
- This unnatural rubbery material weakens the body, and can lead to many issues and symptoms.
Is Mucoid Plaque Real or Hoax
According to the medical community mucoid plaque is not real. If this long rubbery rope buildup is so common, you would expect to see it during different medical procedures. Yet, there are no reports of anything that looks like mucoid plaque.
Based on our experience, passing mucoid plaque rope rubbery like consistency is often seen in people that use psyllium colon cleanse products with or without Bentonite clay. Both are well known to form a thick, gooey, sticky rubbery like materiel when get wet.
So essentially, the mucoid plaque you may hear about or see in pictures, is the stool combined with mucilage from the psyllium or clay.
In many cases, the thick, gooey, sticky consistency can slow down the rate the colon gets empty. Exactly the opposite of what you want when you cleanse your colon. Psyllium can also increase bloating, and may also cause an allergic reaction in some people.
For these reasons, we do not recommend using psyllium or clay for the purpose of cleansing the colon.
Colon Cleanse Benefits
As we mentioned above, the fact that mucoid plaque is highly controversial should not be confused with the benefits of cleansing the colon.
Colon cleanse is still one of the most effective natural ways to detox your body. Especially to get rid of waste buildup and relieve occasional constipation. Waste and stool buildup are common. Stool buildup can get dry, stick to the colon wall and make it hard for the body to eliminate it through normal bowel movements. This is where colon cleanse can make a big difference, especially if you already experience digestive issues such as bloating, gas, and occasional constipation.
To learn more about natural colon cleansing: colon cleanse.
- Best Doctors For Candida Overgrowth & Yeast infection - June 7, 2019
- Candida Cleanser : The Complete Natural Solution - June 2, 2019
- Strongest Candida Killer : Best Natural Antifungal Supplements & Foods - May 20, 2019