Last Updated on
Blue Majik is a natural extract of Phycocyanin, a blue pigment protein found in the blue-green algae Spirulina.
Similar to the way chlorophyll gives plants their green color, Phycocyanin is the pigment that gives Spirulina its distinct bluish color.
The main blue majik benefits are directly related to its high Phycocyanin content, especially anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
Blue Majik Summary
- What is blue majik good for: the main benefits are as a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Blue majik vs. Spirulina: Spirulina is an excellent addition to many diets due to its unique nutritional profile and health benefits.
Blue majik is higher in Phycocyanin, the natural blue pigment-protein found in Spirulina.
Phycocyanin is widely known for its natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
If you are looking for a natural way to support these, you may want to give Blue Majik a try.
- Blue majik side effects: Blue majik has been a part of our natural anti-inflammatory protocol for a very long time. The results and feedback have been very positive, with no adverse side effects reported.
- Blue majik taste may not be appealing to some people when mixed with water. Since only a small serving size is needed, it may be a better fit in smoothies. If taste is a concern, it is also available in capsules.
- Blue majik smoothie: for smoothies recipes, see: Blue-Majik smoothie recipes. (scroll down to the bottom of the page).
When To Use Blue Majik
Blue Majik may be a great natural alternative to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Especially in cases of chronic inflammation, joints or muscles pain, headaches and migraine.
Ongoing consumption of NSAIDs such as Advil, Alieve, Aspirin, Excedrin, Ibuprofen and others is known to cause health issues.
According to the FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration), these health risks may include ulcers, bleeding in the stomach and intestines, increasing the chances of a heart attack or stroke and more (4).
If chronic inflammation is a concern for you, we highly recommend to share this information with your doctor.
You may want to add Blue Majik as a natural medicine cabinet item. To be used when needed.
Our Experience With Blue Majik
Blue-Majik has been a part of our natural anti-inflammatory protocol for a very long time.
Many people reported significant relief of pain and inflammation symptoms. Blue Majik was able to relieve joints and muscles issues, back pain, headache and migraines. Natural relief, no drugs, just as nature intended. No side effects have been reported.
To learn more, see: The Natural Anti-Inflammatory Protocol.
Blue Spirulina Powder
Update: we have been getting some questions regarding the differences between Blue Majik to other blue Spirulina powders.
The main reason we selected Blue Majik as a part of our natural protocol, was due to its purity and E3Live’s well known reputation as the world’s leading Spirulina, Phycocyanin and aqua-botanical experts.
The biggest issue we have seen in other Phycocyanin or blue Spirulina powders products, is that once we contacted these brands, they weren’t able to share details about the Phycocyanin source or how it was extracted.
E3Live on the other hand (the company behind Blue Majik), openly share this information on their website. The people in E3Live are so confident about its effectiveness, that they offer 1 year money back guarantee.
Health Benefits of Blue-Green Algae
Now that we covered the Blue majik vs. Spirulina topic, time to talk a little more about blue-green algae.
Blue-green algae are among the earliest life forms on earth with a long history of being used as food and medicine for centuries all over the world. Many studies have demonstrated that edible blue-green algae can be an effective natural product for improving blood lipid profiles and for preventing inflammation and oxidative stress. In addition to Phycocyanin, blue-green algae contains carotenoids, GLA, fiber and plant sterols, which are linked to many potential health benefits. (5).
AFA (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae)
AFA (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae) is one of the most potent edible blue-green algae that you can get fresh. (Not powder).
It is often considered by many health authorities and nutritionists as “nature’s most bioavailable nutrients rich food source on the planet”.
AFA nutrition profile is a well balanced concentrated whole food:
- Over 65 vitamins, minerals, amino acids, live enzymes, antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
- Easily utilized by the body (97%).
- Highest known source of chlorophyll in nature.
AFA reported benefits include increased vitality and energy, better mood, improved focus and concentration (Read reviews).
In case you wonder what’s the big deal of using Blue Majik as a natural alternative to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), here are a few things you should know about NSAIDs.
- It is estimated that in the US, every year, gastrointestinal complications caused by NSAIDs result in more than 100,000 hospitalizations and 16,500 deaths among arthritis patients alone. (5).
- Due to these serious health risks, many people and health care providers are looking for natural alternatives.
- Another thing to consider: anti-inflammatory drugs only manage the inflammation but do not address its cause.
Blue Majik – The Science
The main blue majik algae benefits are directly related to its high Phycocyanin content. Phycocyanin is extensively studied for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant natural properties. Here are the key findings (1, 2, 3):
- Anti-inflammatory: Phycocyanin acts as a potent natural COX-2 inhibitor. COX-2 is the key enzyme responsible for inflammation and pain in the body. Unlike pain killers and anti inflammatory drugs that artificially block this enzyme in order to reduce inflammation, phycocyanin was shown to reduce the inflammation in a completely natural and safe way.
- Antioxidant: Some researchers believe that Phycocyanin can prevent pathological disorders associated with oxidative stress and inflammation due to its strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective properties.
- Best Doctors For Candida Overgrowth & Yeast infection - June 7, 2019
- Candida Cleanser : The Complete Natural Solution - June 2, 2019
- Strongest Candida Killer : Best Natural Antifungal Supplements & Foods - May 20, 2019