We named this big salad as one of our core principle – “restore nutrients”. We take it very seriously…After long design, testing, and tasting…we believe we nailed it! this nutritional powerhouse tastes amazing, is easy to make and it is also very versatile. Above all – the nutrients you will be getting will astound you. Most people don’t get these even after a 2 months of eating!
What your body will get from Restore Nutrients big salad™
- powerful antioxidants
- over 75% of your daily values of vitamins, minerals and electrolytes
- as much protein as 4oz chicken breast !
- 74% of your daily values of fiber !
Want more details? We told you we are very serious about restoring nutrients!
|Macro-nutrients||Vitamins %Daily Value||Minerals %Daily Value|
32 g (58%)
77 g (60%)
28 g (74%)
EFAs (Essential fatty acids)
8 g (34%)
Health starts in…the Kitchen
- 1/2 head of medium cauliflower grated (de-stemmed)
- 1-2 cups of fresh cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups of chopped kale (de-stemmed) or baby kale
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 -1/2 cup of chopped cilantro (optional – only if you like cilantro)
- 2-4 garlic cloves minced
- 1-2 oz raw almonds (soaked overnight in spring water and a little himalayan pink salt)
- 4 tablespoons of fresh squeezed organic lemon/lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of Eden organic brown mustard (stone ground with apple cider vinegar and sea salt)
- ground cayenne to taste
- Bragg Liquid Aminos to taste
- Maine Coast Sea Organic Kelp Granules to taste
- himalayan pink salt to taste
- Prepare dressing first mixing the ingredients by the order they appear, starting with the lemon and mustard and taste before and after adding each of the ingredients to tailor the taste of it to you, keeping the salt to last. Many people find they do not need to add any salt
- Keep dressing in a separate glass container in the fridge so it stays cool
- Add dressing to the salad, mixing well all ingredients for 2-3 min
- Make sure the cauliflower get wet and absorb the liquids. This will help to open up the flavors and also enhance the digestion
- As an alternative, you can blend all ingredients using the food processor.
We highly encourage you to replace the ingredients and experiment. By keeping the same type of ingredients, you will have more chances of success as far as taste and also nutrition wise. For example replace kale with spinach or other dark greens, the almonds with walnuts, pumpkin seeds or hemp hearts.
As we recommended many times, using the free online tools to measure the nutrients is a great way to ensure you are providing your body with all the needed nutrients.