Candida diet breakfast
Candida diet breakfast is a common popular topic of the candida diet. Candida breakfast is also a very important part of the anti candida diet. The ideal breakfast for candida however, may be much more simple than you think, and much more satisfying than processed snacks, cereals, shakes or other candida diet recipes for breakfast.
What to eat for breakfast on candida diet
When it comes to what to eat for breakfast on candida diet, a great option you may want to consider is eating low sugar fruits. Despite being high in sugars, many fruits can be very beneficial during the candida cleanse. You do need to follow the food combination and quantities rules though. The candida diet is known to be a low sugar diet which makes many people avoid fruits altogether. Low sugar diet however, does not mean a sugar free diet.
Low sugar fruits such as fresh whole berries, grapefruits, kiwis can be a very good fit for the candida diet breakfast.
So how exactly fruits work for the candida cleanse breakfast? Here are a few popular candida diet breakfast ideas:
Candida diet breakfast ideas
If you are looking for good candida diet breakfast ideas, a bowl of fresh ripe organic fruits may be the perfect candida diet breakfast for most people. It is a much better choice than cereals or most processed shakes that tend to cause digestion issues or rapid blood sugar spikes. A bowl of fresh berries is sweet, hydrating, full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, 100% vegan and vegetarian, with natural cleansing properties! What else can we ask for?
The cinnamon apples candida breakfast
The perfect vegan candida diet breakfast
The cinnamon apples candida breakfast recipe is a very popular and easy candida diet breakfast idea many of our readers have shared with us. Simply sprinkle ground cinnamon on fresh apples. This 30 seconds recipe tastes great, but it is also backed up by science as effective for candida:
- Apples have a very known cleansing effect along with many other health benefits (1).
- Cinnamon is known for its antifungal properties against candida (2) as well as for supporting healthy blood sugar levels (3).
You may want to keep an eye on the portion size and how your body responds, as one medium apple can have up to 20 grams of sugars. Consumed on an empty stomach away from other foods as a part of a low-carb candida diet, one cinnamon apple a day can make a great candida diet breakfast.
The bottom line: the cinnamon apples recipe may be a great recipe to include in your candida diet breakfast menu.
The fruits topic and how to consume them properly while on the candida diet is covered extensively in our eBook, under the fruits section. It is very important to consume fruits the right way, as their digestion is different than other type of foods. To learn more, see: food combination rules on the candida diet.
Do I have to eat breakfast on candida diet?
A a question we get often is whether candida diet breakfast is mandatory. After all, isn’t breakfast the most important meal of the day? The answer is very simple: No! In fact, skipping breakfast and fast until lunch may reserve your body more resources to cleanse, detox and heal, since it doesn’t have to digest breakfast. It is a very well known cleansing concepts you see in many body detox and cleansing plans.
Candida diet breakfast shakes
Candida diet breakfast shakes can be an easy way to get nutrients into your body quickly and get you going. The living vitality green nectar is a great example of a candida diet breakfast smoothie that delivers both health, energy and flavor. We named it the the Living Vitality Green Nectar for a reason. This smoothie is refreshing, rejuvenating, hydrating, energizer, great for detoxifying and anti-aging, loaded with potent nutrients that will make your body happy…very happy. And it only takes 5 min to make…
Sounds too good to be true? Keep reading.
Candida cleanse breakfast
Other great candida diet breakfast options, are cleansing drinks:
- Apple cider vinegar weight loss drink: The apple cider vinegar weight loss drink is a great example of a natural candida free breakfast recipe that has both the candida cleansing and energy benefits. This recipe is a great fit for people who do not like to eat breakfast, but still want to drink something to start their day.
- Glowing Brain Detox Water: This is a very effective detox water recipe designed to nourish the brain, promote healthy cognitive function and mood while supporting natural cleansing and detoxification. It is ideal before any event that requires focus, concentration, improved creativity or for general health.
- The Mind-Balance Chocolate-Coconut Drink: is another very effective recipe for mind-balance issues such as the famous candida brain fog. It is also very easy to make and has a delicious taste and aroma. Most people feel a state of happiness, focus and improved mental energy within 15-45 min!
- The Anti-Inflammatory Low-Carb Pina Colada Miracle: This remedy uses natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant ingredients that may provide relief to many of the discomforts associated with inflammation. It has very little carbs, yet it can give you a nice “lift”, which makes it a perfect candida diet breakfast.
To see more on our candida diet recipes, see: candida diet recipes.