Last Updated on
How To Clean Out Bowels Quickly
The bowels cleanse recipe below is designed to safely detox and empty your bowels fast naturally at home. This drink is an enhanced version of our overnight toxin flush recipe, and it is ideal for cases where you need a safe instant colon cleanse, but only have one day.
As in all our body cleanse protocols, special consideration was given to safety, for the best natural colon cleanse you can safely do at home.
What to Expect
- Drink before bedtime on an empty stomach.
- Expect the next day to have a series of bowel movements with hard stool buildup, trapped gas and toxins being eliminated.
- Most people feel a significant relief when the the hard stool buildup and toxins are being flushed out.
How To Clean Out Bowels : The Recipe
- Squeeze the juice of 1 organic lemon.
- Add 1 teaspoon of organic raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar.
- Mix both into 16 ounces of distilled water.
- Drink before bedtime with 4-8 capsules of oxy-powder on an empty stomach away from any foods or other supplements. Oxy-powder releases oxygen in the bowels to detoxify and loosen toxins, undigested food particles and waste buildup so they can be flushed out through normal bowel movements. This is done in a completely natural and gentle way, yet it has shown to be very potent.
If you have never taken oxy-powder before, start with 2 capsules and gradually increase if needed.
How Does The Bowel Cleanse Work?
The ingredients in the stomach cleanse drink work together in synergy to naturally detox and empty your bowels.
- Apple cider vinegar.
On its raw unfiltered unpasteurized form, apple cider vinegar has naturally occurring acids and good bacteria that can promote healthy digestion and gut health. Many people who drink apple cider vinegar water on an empty stomach report more bowel movements and better digestion.
- Lemon juice.
Lemon is well known for its cleansing and detoxification properties. Drinking lemon juice in water is a common practice used in many natural bowel and colon cleansing remedies.
As its name suggests releases oxygen in the entire digestive tract and bowels to soften and loosen dry hard waste buildup so it can be flushed out naturally by the body through normal bowel movements.
Overtime this waste buildup becomes drier and harder and sticks to the colon wall to a point the body can’t eliminate it through normal bowel movements. This is a common problem that causes many digestive issues such as bloating, gas and swollen large stomach. The released oxygen loosens this toxic stool waste buildup, so that the body can easily eliminate it.
Also known as one of nature’s most potent toxins cleanser, plays a key role in neutralizing and removing toxins from the body.
To learn more about oxy-powder, see: oxy-powder and oxygen colon cleanse.
After The Bowel Cleanse
Many people feel a sense of “great relief”. Feeling light, with many digestion issues such as constipation, bloating, body odor and gas greatly improved. What you do after the bowel cleanse can further enhance these benefits. This is where you may feel increased energy, higher clarity, a clearer skin complexion, and better mood.
For many people, the overnight bowels cleanse was the turning point and the first step on their journey to a better health.
Here are the top things you can easily do, so you get the most out of your cleanse:
- Eat healthy.
Limit problematic foods such as dairy, wheat, gluten, processed foods and common allergens.
- Take probiotics.
When you clean out your bowels, you get rid of accumulated waste buildup, undigested food particles and other toxins. This creates an ideal environment in your bowels that can encourage friendly probiotic growth, hence making probiotic supplements much more effective. For this reason, we highly recommend to leverage this and take probiotics for improved overall gut health.
A good example of multi purpose probiotics to pair with the bowel cleanse is FloraTrex, which we use in many of our natural protocols.
Salt Water Flush Dangers
The idea behind the salt water flush recipe is simple.
- You drink water mixed with a large amount of salt on an empty stomach.
- The body can’t absorb such a large amount of salt in such a short time.
- The body is forced to make a bowel movement in order to get rid of the excess salt.
The saltwater flush is well known for its side effects and dangers. Most of the issues that people experience are directly related to the high amount of salt. Even if you use natural sea salt. For this reason, we do not recommend the salt water flush as we find it too risky.
A few important things you should know:
- Most common salt water flush side effects: nausea, vomiting and bloating.
- The salt overload may cause an electrolyte imbalance and dehydration. This can lead to muscle cramps.
- Salt water flush does not work on all people. So you may drink the recipe, and there will be no bowel movements.
- People with high blood pressure or other health issues should never do this flush.
- Best Doctors For Candida Overgrowth & Yeast infection - June 7, 2019
- Candida Cleanser : The Complete Natural Solution - June 2, 2019
- Strongest Candida Killer : Best Natural Antifungal Supplements & Foods - May 20, 2019