Can a yeast infection cause abdominal pain and bloating?
Yeast infection can cause abdominal pain and bloating. These along other digestive issues are very common symptoms of yeast infections. This can be easily explained, since yeast infections are usually caused by candida yeast overgrowth in the gut.
Are your abdominal pain and bloating caused by yeast overgrowth?
When you have a yeast overgrowth problem, there are usually multiple signs of yeast infections in the body.
Yeast infection symptoms can be internal, affecting digestion, the way you feel and also external.
- Digestive problems such as abdominal pain, bloated stomach, gas, constipation, diarrhea.
- External yeast infection in different areas such as genitals (both men and women), fungal infections of skin, nails, mouth.
- Your well being: such as pain, low energy, brain fog, allergies, muscle and joint issues, mood swings, cravings for sweets.
To see the complete list of symptoms: yeast overgrowth symptoms.
Common Yeast Overgrowth Digestive Symptoms
- Abdominal pain, abdominal cramps.
- Acid reflux.
- Anus Itching.
- Bloating, bloated stomach or distended belly.
- Bloating after eating.
- Burping after meals, belching.
- Flatulence (Gas).
- Stomach flu symptoms: stomach pain, stomach cramps, stomach ache, upset stomach.
- mucus in stool.
Steps You Can Take At Home
Below you will find our top recommendations you can try at home. These have shown to help the majority of the digestive issues caused by candida and yeast infections. Special consideration was taken to effectiveness and safety.
If you do not feel any improvements in 5 days, we highly recommend that you should see your doctor, as there may be another underlying medical condition that is causing the abdominal pain and bloating.
1. Cleanse Your Colon
Oxygen colon cleanse (Oxy-Powder) removes accumulated waste buildup and other toxins the can feed candida yeast.
Most people who use Oxy-Powder report significantly better bowel movements and digestion, with many digestion issues such as constipation, bloating, abdominal pain, body odor and gas greatly improved. These improvements are not surprising considering that this toxic waste weight may be 10-20 pounds and sometimes even more.
To learn more: oxygen colon cleanse for candida.
2. Watch Your Diet
Since most candida and yeast infections are caused by candida overgrowth in the gut, you may experience food sensitivities. For this reason, you have to make sure your body agrees with the foods you eat and that you do not have sensitivities or allergies to them. Even healthy foods.
“In many cases, it is not a matter of what you need to take for bloating, but more what you need to stop doing”.
The approach is very simple, safe and very effective:
- Avoid foods known to cause digestive issues, or that can feed the candida yeast. (see below).
- Pay close attention to potential food allergies and reaction to different foods.
- If a eating a certain food doesn’t taste good to you, or you don’t feel good after eating it, exclude it from your diet. Regardless of how healthy it is claimed to be.
Problematic foods to avoid:
- Foods and beverages that can feed candida. Especially processed foods, alcohol, high carb foods and drinks, rice, bread and pasta.
- Hard to digest foods such as beans and legumes. This includes whole grains. Try to minimize these as much as possible.
- Common allergens, especially dairy, wheat, gluten, soy and peanuts.
- Probiotic foods are not recommended due to low stability, quality issues, and contamination risks. They are known to cause digestive issues to many people. A more effective way to promote good bacteria growth and overall digestive health is to use probiotics supplements that are specifically designed to balance candida yeast. To learn more: probiotics for candida.
To learn more: candida diet.
3. Take Enzymes With Your Meals
Taking full spectrum digestive enzymes with your meals can help improve the digestion and nutrients absorption from the foods you eat.
Digestion issues typically lead to fermented and undigested food particles that can feed candida and other harmful organisms. This can cause more digestive issues. It may also weaken your immune system.
VeganZyme is the enzymes supplement we use in our natural candida cleanse protocol. Most people feel the improvements from veganZyme within a matter of days: feeling “light” after meals, having more energy, less digestion issues and better bowel movements.
With a total of 20 digestive and systemic enzymes, veganZyme supports healthy digestion of a wide variety of foods, making it ideal for many different diets and cuisines.
To learn more: enzymes for candida and yeast infections.
4. The Candida Cleanse Natural Protocol
If you have multiple symptoms of yeast infections, you may benefit from a natural candida cleanse treatment.
Our natural candida cleanse protocol is very simple and has proven to be very safe and effective. It is specifically designed to address the root cause of the candida infection and work with the entire body so it can naturally heal. Especially:
- Create a natural environment in the body where candida yeast can’t overgrow.
- Remove “obstacles” that prevent your body from naturally healing.
- Provide the body key nutrients required to repair the damage caused by the candida overgrowth.
To learn more: How to do a candida cleanse.