Purpose of research: increased incidence of systemic Candidiasis fungal infections, and rapid development of resistance to antifungal drugs, have highlighted the need for the discovery of new antifungal agents, preferably with novel mechanism of action. 4
Candida Specialists research focus:
- Certain sources of natural plant based antifungals have a long history of traditional use as food and medicine.
- These have large versatile data including long traditional use around the world and current anecdotal evidence.
- Using big data analytics to identify potential new antifungal agents originated from natural plant based source.
- Safe long term use of natural antifungals may be useful in order to prevent in addition to treatment options.
- Prioritize list based on factors such as strength of evidence, efficacy vs. safety, availability, sustainability, manufacturing costs and others.
- Collaborate with partners on further studies, especially as a natural alternative for Candidiasis.
First deliverables: Q2, 2019.
To learn more about current progress, contact our R&D.
- Best Doctors For Candida Overgrowth & Yeast infection - June 7, 2019
- Candida Cleanser : The Complete Natural Solution - June 2, 2019
- Strongest Candida Killer : Best Natural Antifungal Supplements & Foods - May 20, 2019