“Can I Get a Refreshing Non Alcoholic Low-Carb Piña Colada
for my inflammation? “
While this line may sound like it was taken from a comedy show or a weird science fiction movie somewhere in the future, this is exactly what this recipe is all about !
Before we go right to the recipe, let’s quickly talk about the facts you must know about inflammation:
Inflammation & NSAIDs – The Facts you Must Know
Inflammation is very common these days. So common, that inflammation related symptoms such as joints or muscles pain, headaches, migraine, or allergies have become the norm. The next step for many people in an attempt to ease some of these symptoms is to use non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as Advil, Alieve, Aspirin, Excedrin, Ibuprofen and others, which are available either by prescription or over the counter. The issue with most of these drugs however, is that many of them may cause serious health issues; according to the FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration), these health risks may include ulcers, bleeding in the stomach and intestines, increasing the chances of a heart attack or stroke and more.
Due to these serious health risks, many people and health care providers are looking for natural alternatives, especially since anti-inflammatory drugs only manage the inflammation but do not address the cause of the inflammation or pain. In fact, many health professionals recommend their patients to try to balance their inflammation naturally via diet & lifestyle first before taking NSAIDs, in order to avoid or reduce NSAIDs usage along with their dangerous side effects.
If you are currently talking NSAIDs, pain medication or suffer from inflammation issues, we highly recommend that you read our natural Anti Inflammatory protocol.
NSAIDs Shocking Dangerous Health Risks – These Numbers Don’t Lie !
Learn the facts so you don’t become one of the statistics
The Natural Anti-Inflammatory Low-Carb Piña Colada Miracle
This is not your ordinary Pina Colada drink…this recipe is a very powerful natural remedy with super potent science ingredients and proven anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that may provide relief to many of the discomforts associated with inflammation.
It has very little carbs which makes it a perfect fit to most diets and lifestyles, it tastes great and it looks amazing with its stunning blue color!
It is completely safe to be used every day, and according to research – these ingredients may even boost your overall health.
We specifically designed it to be very easy to make; no blenders or juicers are required. You can simply enjoy our delicious Anti-Inflammatory Low-Carb Pina Colada Miracle every day to balance your inflammation levels while satisfying your taste buds. A true miracle!
- Famous sweet flavor and aroma we all love, anti-inflammatory properties
- Choose fresh ripe pineapple when possible; frozen pineapple can be used as well
- Keep the core ! a naturally occurring enzyme called bromelain in found in higher concentration in the core and is responsible for pineapple anti-inflammatory properties
- Mild sweet coconut flavor and aroma, good source of electrolytes, excellent for hydration
- Use coconut water from fresh young green coconuts when possible; good alternatives are bottled coconut water such as Harmless Harvest, as long as they are fresh (not from concentrated), raw (not heated) with no added ingredients besides coconut water.
- One of nature’s most potent anti inflammatory agents (COX-2 inhibitor); strong antioxidant
- This natural blue pigment superfood is widely known to ease inflammation symptoms such as swelling, muscles & joints pain, headaches & migraine, allergies, fatigue and overall pain
- It is also a very powerful antioxidant and according to research may promote your over health.
- Natural plant based sweetener that has minimal impact on blood sugar. Typical serving size has no calories or carbs
- Little goes a long way ! if you find yourself adding more than 2 teaspoons of stevia and still not satisfied with the sweetness, consider adding more coconut water or using less infused water;
2 oz coconut water has 3 grams of natural occurring sugars while the amount of the sugars in the infused water when prepared as shown in this recipe is even less.
- If you use fresh pineapple, grate or extra fine chopped the core and add the the pitcher in order to obtain more bromelain into the water
- The infused water should be kept refrigerated at all times and can be used for 2-3 days
- Many people like to prepare in advance larger quantity of the pineapple infused water in order to make multiple Pina Colada drinks
- if you find yourself adding more than ½ teaspoon of stevia and still not satisfied with the sweetness, consider adding 1-2 oz of coconut water or use less infused water (for next time)
You just made your first Anti-Inflammatory Low-Carb Pina Colada Miracle !
You May Also Like…
Learn about Phycocyanin anti-inflammatory benefits, the correct way to use it, popular misconceptions and mistakes to avoid and our suggested protocol, including foods that reduce or cause inflammation, lifestyle consideration and more.