Instant Bloating Relief
The protocol below is a specifically designed for an instant bloating relief. Fast, safe and natural:
- Time: 24 hours.
- When: Overnight, before bedtime.
- Ideal For: Cases where there is an immediate need to stop and relieve the bloated stomach as quick as possible.
- Type of Detox: Natural home remedies.
This protocol is a short version of our belly bloat cleanse program (3-7 day protocol) and it is designed to produce immediate results.
If you have been experiencing bloating issues on an ongoing basis however, it is critical that you find the root cause of your bloating issues as the bloating treatment your body needs may be completely different. We’ll cover these as well in this guide.
What Causes Bloating
Bloating issues can be very uncomfortable both physically and emotionally. Before you look for that quick instant bloating relief, it is critical to understand what is causing the bloating issues you experience as the needed treatment or remedy for your bloating issues can be completely different. Bloating can also be a symptom of a much bigger problem.
In many cases, it is not a matter of what you need to take for bloating, but more what you need to stop doing.
You can take the strongest medicine for bloating, prescription, over the counter for instant bloating relief. As long as the cause of your bloating is not fully addressed, you will not be able to completely get rid of bloating.
Below you will find the most common causes of bloating.
If any of these apply to you, there’s a good chance you will feel an instant bloating relief once you have them addressed.
If you can’t figure out what is the cause of the bloating in your body, or if the bloating has been persistent for more than a week, we highly recommend that you should see your doctor, as there may be an underlying medical condition that causes the bloating.
Foods: especially in case of gas in stomach and bloating after eating
Important: eating habits that cause bloating are very common, yet often overlooked. Eating fast, eating when you are stressed or while at work, eating while drinking, emotional eating or eating too much are common causes of bloating. Even if you eat healthy foods.
Conditions known to cause bloating
- Bacterial overgrowth and Probiotics.
- Medical conditions that cause bloating.
- Candida overgrowth.
- Parasites issues.
How To Relieve Bloating Fast
Finding the cause of your bloating may not always be easy. You do your best to eat healthy, chew your foods slowly, eat in a relaxed environment and after seeing your doctor are are still unaware of any medical condition related to your bloating. Now what?
One of the best ways to relieve bloating fast, is to help your body get rid of waste buildup, excess gas and bloat in your digestive tract.
This is exactly what the overnight toxin flush colon cleanse is designed to do. Fast, safe and natural, it is one of the most effective natural remedies to quickly and safely remove bloat, toxins, excess gas and accumulated waste from your body as you sleep.
The overnight flush is also very helpful as a natural remedy for bloating caused by occasional constipation.
Most people notice an instant bloating relief, typically within 24 hours.
Before bedtime, empty stomach (at least 2-3 hours after last meal)
- Squeeze the juice of ½ organic lemon and add 1 teaspoon of organic raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar into 16 ounces of distilled water.
- Drink before bedtime with 4-8 capsules of oxy-powder
on an empty stomach away from any foods or other supplements.
Oxy-powder releases oxygen in the colon to detoxify and loosen toxins, undigested food particles and waste buildup so they can be flushed out naturally by the body.
- If you have never taken oxy-powder before, start with 2 capsules and gradually increase if needed.
The next morning
Expect the next day to have a series of bowel movements with many of the bloat, excess gas and stored waste being eliminated. Most people feel (and see) an instant bloating relief when these toxins are being flushed out.
- When you wake up: drink lemon water: squeeze the juice of ½ organic lemon into 16 ounces of spring or alkaline water.
- When hungry during the day: eat ripe organic fresh fruit on an empty stomach, same type of fruit each time (don’t mix different type of fruits). If you are not hungry, do not eat.
- Fresh berries make an excellent choice; they taste great, are relatively low in sugars and calories, and are very high in antioxidants and other health promoting nutrients.
- Choose fresh fruits (not dry fruits) that you enjoy eating, making sure they are fresh and ripe. Unripe fruits can actually cause digestion problems and bloating.
- To get the most out of your fruits and avoid common mistakes when eating fruits, see the fruit section in our free ebook.
- Do not drink liquids when eating.
- Between meals: drink spring water or the lemon water based on how you feel. Drinking enough between your meals can help to promote healthy toxins removal as well as with hunger. In many cases when we feel hungry, we are actually thirsty!
- Evening – Detox Salad with foods that reduce bloating: choose soft raw dark leafy greens you enjoy such as romaine lettuce, add 2-3 fresh cucumbers and 1-2 fresh ripe tomatoes. Notice that other greens that are have a more harder texture such as kale can cause bloating for some people, hence the preference for softer greens.
For dressing, mix fresh squeezed organic lemon/lime juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil and himalayan pink salt to taste. If you like the taste of the apple cider vinegar, you can add 1 teaspoon to the dressing as well.
- If you suspect that your bloating issues may be related to over consumption of salt, watch the amount of salt you use in the detox salad.
With these cases, there is usually an issue of water retention in other parts of your body in addition to the stomach bloat.
How Does It Work?
The purpose of this cleanse is to help your body get rid of the stored waste, excessive gas and other toxins quickly naturally through normal bowel movements.
To make this process effective, you also give your digestion a break from heavy meals and hard to digest foods, and focus on moderate amount of fresh fruits which are considered excellent anti bloating foods.
The ingredients in the overnight drink work together in synergy to detox and cleanse your body as you sleep:
as its name suggests releases oxygen in the entire digestive tract and intestines to soften and loosen dry and hard compacted fecal matter and waste buildup so they can be flushed out naturally by the body through normal bowel movements.
Overtime this waste buildup becomes drier and harder and sticks to the colon wall to a point the body can’t eliminate it through normal bowel movements. The released oxygen loosens this toxic waste, so that the body can easily eliminate it.
Since this stored waste is located in your midsection, getting rid of it is a great way to get a flat tummy fast naturally.
In fact, one of the first thing many people notice after the cleanse is a flatter stomach.
Can Apple cider vinegar reduce bloating?
Apple cider vinegar on its raw unfiltered unpasteurized form also known as apple cider vinegar with mother, has naturally occurring acids and good bacteria that can promote healthy digestion and assist the body in removing excessive gas, bloating and other toxins.
Many people who consume apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach report more bowel movements and better digestion.
Lemon water for bloating
Drinking lemon water is a well known home remedy for bloating that may offer potent cleansing and detoxification properties.
Adding lemon to the overnight drink intensifies the potency of both the apple cider vinegar and oxy-powder.
How Do I Get A Flat Stomach In A Day?
Many people that follow this protocol notice a flatter stomach with reduced inches from the midsection.
These instant improvements however, are not fat loss but are due to the stored waste, excess gas and water being flushed out of the body.